Signature/Banner show and services.

Ok new M.C The Max banners!!!

Gif banner

2007mtmbann1.gif


2007mtmbann3soompijj8.jpg
 
aw man now I want to make new sig and avi but I haven't had the time. Maybe I can make one now before having to get ready for work
 
I do like them! As I already told you that lol. I don't really have anything to show off. But I do like to see everybodys awesome talent!
 
kelley we should get you into Graphics, however...you really don't have a computer that can support Photoshop do you?
 
No I am not going to put limewire on my computer. Knowing my luck. I would get caught with it and fined like 200,000 dollars! So pass on that one.
 
Ok, here is my new header.

ahhh22rl6.png


No one won't help me so this is what I might use for my forum.

Its a shame. I'm a member of three custom graphics forums and none of them has created my header yet. All plus, I asked a few people that create signature for others on other type of forums and they haven't did it. Well, one girl was very kind to make this banner I have in my signature, but its so basic. I mean I could have made this.

Oh yeah, here my new Jaejoong banner someone made. I don't get why didn't do the M.C The Max one. I posted the request like four days before this.

jaejooung.png
 
The banner is average.

But the SIGNATURE.

IS the best I've ever seen you create before.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top