Signature/Banner show and services.

lol, yeah. I have a little line of them. XD They're more fun to look at than anything.
 
Ok i need opinions. Should i stay with my current sig or change it to this one:

1zxv3o7.jpg
 
Hydra said:
lol, I wouldn't show you, because it's a gift I haven't given yet.. and..well.. meh. I made it a while back. ^_^ It's for someone at the FFInside forums named Vibalak.

anime.jpg

NICE SIG. I love it. Howd you do it? Just smudging with a chalk brush? The colors are beautiful!

And thanks for the comment greiver =), but ur a great sig maker yourself.
 
Believe you me, it took a HELL of a long time to get it perfect. The smudging I mean. The rest was a bit easy.

@Griever:Keep the first one. That one looks good, but I like your current.

lol, I'm running out of Aces in the Hole... so, I'll just show off....

Vivi! :D

redo2.jpg
 
Yep. It looks kinda stretched.. not sure if you wanted it to be that way or not, but it's nice. They could use it in the footer. o_0 Or when logging out, they could show it.
 
Yeah it was meant to be stretched, it was originally a sig that i haven't used yet...i still have it in sig form, it looks better like that.
 
lol, I'm getting tired already..and imagine.. I'm off work today. :D

So, yeah. I'm probably going to abuse...I mean..play the RPG ALOT, then call it a day.. so.. I'll leave you to awe over this.

erasam.jpg
 
Yea, i figured it took a LONG time to get the smudging right. Smudging sux because you have to play with it alot for good results... but if you overdo it, its too blurry. Nice sigs tho hydra. Hopefully one day i can be as good as you are now.

.. night all, time to go watch Chappelle, mind of mencia, and reno911. ;)
 
rugalFINALsmall.jpg


Even if it's empty, it took me a WHILE to do.. That Rugal wasn't exactly easy to get in there right. :D
 
forest.jpg


Use your imagination. :D One of my friends and me spent hours on his computer, using M.U.G.E.N characters..and well..that's where those two came from.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top