Signature/Banner show and services.

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
Here you can show off your latest signatures/banners. This thread may also be used to make signature requests. If you do make a request, please provide the appropriate image (s) that you wish to be made into a signature. Also, sig makers, make sure that the signature (s) you make conforms to the signature size restrictions.

That being said, have fun and show off your work. :) I've seen quite a few good signatures here. (Hydra, Staircase I think.)

And yes, this is also another 'gathering' thread to get rid of so many similar threads. There will also be one for avatars, since I just thought it would be better with sigs and avatars separate.
 
My new sig i made earlier is my current one, what do you guys think? And i am working on another, i will post a pic once it's finished.

If the donating ever works right i will consider making sigs/ava for people for a reasonable gil price. Not too expensive, but equal to the quality sig/ava you get from me.


Edit-
Here is my soon to be new sig, freshly finished, and ready for your viewing pleasure. Tell me what you think.



1zxv3o7.jpg
 
Last edited:
All right then, could anyone use this FFII picture:

Final_Fantasy_II_party.jpg


Resize it, and put 'Zeromus_X' somewhere? Be creative, you can try sprucing it up a little. Let me see what you guys can do. ;)
 
Thank you Griever. :)

The only problem I have with it, is the text. Isn't there a way to 'type' in the text? *doesn't have any signature knowledge* If you could do that, I'd really be grateful.
 
Last edited:
Heres my newest sig. It was made as a request for crackmasterj. Please give me some comments, Thanks

squallbx9.png


Sorry for posting that in the wrong section before.
 
Zeromus_X said:
Thank you Griever. :)

The only problem I have with it, is the text. Isn't there a way to 'type' in the text? *doesn't have any signature knowledge* If you could do that, I'd really be grateful.

I can do that with Photoimpression.

Just tell me what font color, and i'll do it for you later.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top