Signature/Banner show and services.

It ended in a draw anyway, i did damage to him weither i attacked or blocked, it was a no win situation, so we made it a draw :)
 
Kat said:
you were still at a higher lv and you still did more damage ,now look you hurt his feelings XD
[dont get 2 off topic again we might get yelled at]
i hope not :O i jus joined today :(
 
A gift to a friend.. and it's possible it's one of the best I've ever made. XD

[HyDrA-Art]gifttoruuka.jpg
 
thats pretty good i almost **EDIT** looking at it XD

##Shaggy -- Watch those sexual terms ;)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone knows what that means, you might wanna edit your post dude.. o_0

lol, before and after.. xD

Before New Style:

[HyDrA-Art]zelda.jpg


After New Style:

[HyDrA-Art]newstyle.jpg


Yeah..just a little two. XD I use a whole new style now, these are a bit old. o_0
 
Last edited:
lol, thanks...like I said, these are old.. I use a whole new style now..they're good to show off though.. ^_^

HyDrA-Art_fmasig.jpg
 
Would you mind making me one..?

I don't have photoshop right now so i'm limited as far as what i can do, and it takes forever.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top