Signature/Banner show and services.

Naruto sig! :D

orichi.gif
 
XD I'm a bit average. Maybe over average, but there are alot better than me. XD

ichigonewsig.png
 
Heh, i went through this whoel thread all nice sigs, watch chas think of what i made for a friend?
post442581149916162of6.png
 
Griever said:
You love the attention Hydra XD

You can't fool me ;)
=D You love looking at my shiny sigs.

You can't fool me. :D

@~SlayeR~:It's pretty good. She looks like she was just slid in there without any real blending, and the background looks overly sharp, but besides that, it's pretty good.
 
Yup i like looking at them, and you love the attention you get from showing them, so i suppose we are even now XD
 
You can't fool me, you even have "ACES" to blow people away with. You love the attention XD

Attention whore XD j/k ;)
 
XD

Meanie. :(

lol. I don't like attention, believe me. But I love sig making. So either way, like it or not, I might get it with my signatures. XD

urbanlife.png
 
Oh, and Griever, what I mean by Aces, is my sig challenge sigs. :D I use them there. Because they're so 1337 sometimes. Even if it takes 5 versons to get them right. <.<

Here's an example. But it's three. XD

sakura.png


sakurav2.png


sakurav3.png
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top