Signature/Banner show and services.

well i dont like how the text runs into the render in the first three and the others are quite open and i like that look
 
Hair and face looks more fluid in V5. :D

Remember this one?

preveiw.jpg


Redid it. -_-"

V1:
darkfilternostock.png


V2:
darkfiltercopy.png


V3(Different stock, already posted)
darkfilter1.png
 
imma have to say V1....and i think the Render used for V3 matches the BG very well.
i cant say that about the original render :D
 
I like your bg for that one...not so much the render tho..altho the render is a touching figure of you friendly neighborhood spiderman :)

you use PS7 right?
 
Of course. I could also show you my tut also. :D I showed it to Suhiro, and..well..never heard from him a bit after that. XD

Here's some more of the webhead. :P

V1:
spidersig2.png


V2:
spidersig3.png
 
All your Bg's Seem Very Mechanical like robotic almost...its a very interesting style :)
and i like your Other Webhead Sigs as well...are you good with animation within sigs...im having troubles with getting it to look good with mine :-/
 
lol, I'm horrible at animation sigs..I've made a few avatars that moved, but that's it. xD

V1:
decay3.png


V2:
decay.jpg


V3:
decay4.png
 
Nice, but the words kinda mess up the background feel to it. o.o

samusremix4.png


<3 Samus
 
I need an idea for a sig, or a reguest even. Does anyone here have an idea that i can use? Im all out of ideas and im dying to make a sig. So... any requests or ideas?

Thanks =)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top