Signature/Banner show and services.

XD

Create a game, and make a sig out of one of the waiting pictures. Like thissun.

screen8.jpg


Or this one. =)

screen59.jpg
 
ahhhhhh, i see now =).

I made a FF: Crystal Chronicles sig today, i was bored.

crystalchroniclesmg9.png


If youve ever used Photoshop you can tell that this is a very simple sig. But i tryed using lots of effects and filling it all up, but in the end, simplicity worked well with this one (In my opinion).

So.....
Tell me what you guys think!
 
Last edited:
ahhhhhh, i see now =).

I made a FF: Crystal Chronicles sig today, i was bored.

crystalchroniclesmg9.png


If youve ever used Photoshop you can tell that this is a very simple sig. But i tryed using lots of effects and filling it all up, but in the end, simplicity worked well with this one (In my opinion).

So.....
Tell me what you guys think!

EDIT : Im not sure if i double posted or not... my computer is being UN1337. If i did double post.. please delete this. =)
 
Thanks =). Did i double post or no? Because i posted it, and i couldnt see it, but it said "last post by Staircase". So i reposted it.
 
If you hit the reply button and scroll down, you should be able to see it, even if it is invisible. Or at least that's how I do it on another forum I used to go to. XD

CloudTifa.jpg
 
Heres my newest sig. I kinda like it. The text is off, but its ok. So, tell me what you think!

vincentsignaturexs8.png
 
Last edited:
Here mines, still kinda working on it.
 
It's cool, did you make it yourself?
 
empresscrystal said:
It's cool, did you make it yourself?

lol, yea

It took me like 4 days (about 1/2 an hour a day on it). Made it in photoshop, just like all my other sigs. If anybody wants me to make them a sig just say so... I need some work. =P
 
Can you make me one with edea and lulu together?
 
Last edited:
I give up, I guess I will try a Edea Signature once I get my computer fixed. Meanwhile, how you guys like my new one? This was really a header I created for my site, but whatever.
 
I can't upload any banners to photobucket or any other online photo hosting service until I get my computer fixed. Like I said before I really just using the computer at school. I using tripod, which sucks when it comes to photo hosting, but the school has a block on every other site.

Well since you guys can't see it try this link and can you guys upload it for me then give me the link? :D

http://empresscrystal.tripod.com/km3.gif
 
Last edited:
I don't get it. i see it fine on my phone, well i try again. i might have to put it in my site and then let you guys upload it.
 
Dang Staircase. :O

That's very nice. :D

I also constructed a few while I was out.

Kiss3.png


And not filtered:

Kiss3UF.png
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top