Signature/Banner show and services.

Okay, I created some. They are of Matt Bellmay for Muse cause ... I'm a MASSIVE fan ^^

muse5-2.gif


musesiggie.gif


muse3-3.gif


muse.gif


muse1-4.gif


What do you think?
 
Ah sigs. I have been making them for myself and others for 2 years now, and I am working on getting better, but in many aspects I am a NOOB. But you can view all of my work at the following link.

My Work
 
Last edited:
Invalid linkage.

Take the %20 out, and it'll be good.

Speaking of signatures, I've actually made new ones!

WITH TEXT!

My current is one of them. =D
 
All of them look pretty great. I don't like your animation ones, but they're animation, and are in general, pretty hard to pull off.

I like how you blend the render into your signatures, and the backgrounds you uses. They're good.
 
Thanky. Yea my animations are not that great XD yet...not to mention I haven't made one in some time because my computer is uber retarded
 
Well, at least you don't have a 98'. I make photoshop material on another computer, becaue my home one is too old to deal with it. XD
 
XD oo that does bite. I got an XP but right now my dad is working on the main computer and f-ing it up worse than I don't know what! So I am in a bad mood right now, because if he does anything to my files I will kill him!
 
Lol, ouch. My internet connection is 1337, but my computer is almost older than I am.

Aside from that, dang! =O

GrimReaper.jpg


I told you I was bad with text. -_-"
 
The text is not bad at all. I like it with that sig, however the sig feels really empty. You should have done a little more in the background. I got a DSL so XD internet is fine. New graphics card is in and it kicks major butt
 
I didn't want it to be too stylish and full of effects. =P

Unlike this one. I was toying around with a new style.

NewStyleHydra.jpg
 
YunaIto.jpg


I love Yuna Ito. That's the only version I'm doing of though. I don't see anything that needs changing. =D
 
If you saw my other ones, you'd think otherwise.

I'm just trying to find new tut's, so I don't get too old in style. =P

Like this newer one. I resorted to my old tutorials. Most of my sigs are full of effects and such, so I'm trying to hold off on that.

SaveTDColor.png


STD FTW.

Yeah, I didn't mean for it to initial like that. XD
 
O_O see I have been trying to make stuff like that for a while now. Please! Tell me your secret master!

oh and here is a new one from me.
hitomishimatanisig.png
 
I don't like the render position. And the dots. XD The text is a little bland too, but besides that, it's great.

And here's my current signature.

DogsTravelSmexy.png


I LOVE this one. I was going to put it in my sig, but I decided not to. =P
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top