Signature/Banner show and services.

Well, now that I look at it, left and right would be a little awkward. And if you remove the text, she'd best fit on the right. So, I guess the middle IS the best place for her. With text. =P
 
XD oh's. Well I tried. Here is my newest one.

Hamasaki-Ayumi.png
 
L.O.V.E. It.

Love it. XD

The only think wrong on looks, is the render. It looks like it was just copied and pasted in there. Her right shoulder anyway. XDD

Besides that, I like it. A lot.
 
O_o funny because I blended that render like crazy. I'll just go back and work at it more XD

Thanky thanky
 
I noticed. O.o

Her skin color and the right side of the tag kind of blend into each other. That's why I said it looked like it. But it isn't.

D'oh. XD

Maybe Spiderman can help. =P

C4DSpidey.png


This was before I left. And I loved effects. XDD
 
XD

Here's two more, if you want to lookit them. The Sasuke one is a second version, because the first looked like childs play. XD

itachiv2.png


06KHeigl.png
 
Yeah. =O

Here's a sprite I'm ashamed of. XD

I don't like it at all. But, that's me. It just looks too random to me. But I couldn't do any better. XDD

EijiSprite.png
 
Lol. XD

I remember my old ones, and I thought how awesome they were. XD
 
XD thank you XD I need to find some good brushes though for a new sig I am working on. And tuts.

How many times are you going to make this poor girl ask? HOW DO YOU DO IT!
 
Tifa-chan said:
XD thank you XD I need to find some good brushes though for a new sig I am working on. And tuts.

How many times are you going to make this poor girl ask? HOW DO YOU DO IT!
I could show you an old tutorial I used to use. I showed an old signature maker on here (Shiro?) the tut, and he prospered. XD

If you want it, PM me, and I'll explain in detail. ^^

Oh, anyone like my current?!

That, I'm not teaching you. =P
 
XD yes tut please. And i could tell you what I think of your sig, except where I am at school and they blocked photobucket, I can't see it XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top