Signature/Banner show and services.

Tifa-chan said:
O_O WHY!?

kk here is the newest one

My-Story.png
Because that's the easiest tutorial I've ever known before. XD

Signature looks nice. =D
 
XD thanks. I don't care if they are hard! I will learn them! Please master, teach me the ways of the photoshop

XD
 
There you go!

Now, practice! And learn some more K-Fu. =O Just cause it's entertaining. ^^
 
No, haven't been home today or yesterday to accually do anything. Infact I have to get off now because I have school tommorrow and i need to sleep XD

I will try to make one tommorrow XD
 
Dang, the first one seems too random. It's nice, but it's random. =D

Second one is good too.
 
Yeah, it does, and if that's your theme to it, then the randomness makes sense a "little bit". =D
 
I suggest you make it color coordinated too, unless you meant for it to be like that.

I.E., bright in the top right corner, regular everywhere else. XD
 
I'd like one of Kim Jong-il - but not the Team America version. The real version. And not a negative one.

An avy too?

And all the same text that is in my current one. Except not "The Catalyst Effect" but rather just "Catalyst" somewhere. Doesn't matter what position. I don't have any pics though sorry. :)

Edit:

468 x 120 signature

125 x 125 avy

:)
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top