Signature/Banner show and services.

It is great, in this case. XD

The overall feel to it is random. If it wasn't, it would fail. =D

But it doesn't.
 
Tifa.png
 
Dang, dang!

I hate the text.

But that's the ONLY thing wrong with it. XD
 
you dissing my text?! Oh do so not go there XD

Well then if that's all that you don't like about it, I have done my job XD jk
 
Tifa-chan said:
you dissing my text?! Oh do so not go there XD

Well then if that's all that you don't like about it, I have done my job XD jk
Text only works when you're awesome at it.

I'm not. XD
 
Tifa-chan said:
oh so then am I awsome at it? Do you not like it because it dose not like you? XD
Oh, don't j00 DARE doubt my skillz. XD

My current R bettar.

BoomV3.png


I'm just a little bad with text. XD
 
I also have these two. The second one was my sig on here for about five minutes. XD

boa2.jpg


ayumi.jpg
 
Hydra said:
I do! =D

My horribleness with text shows in my Ayumi tag though. ='(

I made a request on page 28 (default thread view).

Edit: I'll give you a hand and just quote what I put. (I edited some of the content of the quote by the way)

I'd like one of Kim Jong-il - but not the Team America version. The real version. And not a negative one.

An avy too?

For the text, I'd like "There is a time and place for everything..." and in the opposite corner I'd like "It is now that time." But not "The Catalyst Effect".
I don't have any pics though sorry.

468 x 120 signature

125 x 125 avy
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top