Signature/Banner show and services.

Dang, smang, you make any nice sigs lately?

Your Tifa one is 1337. XD
 
XD no but maybe if my parents will let me, after dinner I will get back on and make a brand Semxy new one!

O_O it smells so good right now! Bacon, Omletes, toast...oh yea...breakfast dinners are the best!
 
Tifa-chan said:
XD no but maybe if my parents will let me, after dinner I will get back on and make a brand Semxy new one!

O_O it smells so good right now! Bacon, Omletes, toast...oh yea...breakfast dinners are the best!
:O

That's some great thinking food right there.
 
I was thinking of aiming for a more professional type of tag, but I don't have any ideas. XD
 
oh XD well I made two new ones last night. However they are on the computer in my room and the internet was not on last night so I couldn't upload them XD Perhaps I will get a chance to later today.
 
Bleh, I changed my mind. I did something more simple. XD

Break.png


Simplicity.png
 
I don't do any sig or ava for months. Maybe 5 months, or something alike...

Have to reinstall photoshop...

and then challenge Hydra for a battle ^^
 
Spec said:
I don't do any sig or ava for months. Maybe 5 months, or something alike...

Have to reinstall photoshop...

and then challenge Hydra for a battle ^^
Oh, you're in for it now! XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top