Signature/Banner show and services.

I will be changing my signature pretty soon. I'm kinda sick of seeing Edea everyday.
 
EmpressCrystal said:
I will be changing my signature pretty soon. I'm kinda sick of seeing Edea everyday.

That doesn't happen with Sonic. Give him a chance! XD
 
Watch my sig and cry baby. ;son
And the AVATHAR TOO!! =D =D XD
Great job, yes! ^^
 
Luis said:
Watch my sig and cry baby. ;son
And the AVATHAR TOO!! =D =D XD
Great job, yes! ^^
.....

I made a sig of Mario.

That means ;mar>;son.
 
That's not 1337. And if you wanna discuss it, wait me outside the bar. I'll hadoken j00 so hard that even Luiggi will run away from the site.
XD
 
Luis said:
That's not 1337. And if you wanna discuss it, wait me outside the bar. I'll hadoken j00 so hard that even Luiggi will run away from the site.
XD
I'll send you to Temptation Island with Morrigan.

=P
 
XD
Dang, Hydra.
I'm about to post dangerous and naughty things here today XD I'm off before I auto-bann myself XD
 
Luis said:
That doesn't happen with Sonic. Give him a chance! XD
I still idolist her, I just want to change my signature. Who knows I might create a Edea and Seifer banner. But I may just represent Shiva for a few or M.C The Max. Who knows really. I will see what I can do, if I decide to do Sonic.
 
EmpressCrystal said:
I still idolist her, I just want to change my signature. Who knows I might create a Edea and Seifer banner. But I may just represent Shiva for a few or M.C The Max. Who knows really. I will see what I can do, if I decide to do Sonic.

That would be totally 1337!! 8D
I think Shiva could be a good option too, just for a change! :)
 
Luis said:
XD
Dang, Hydra.
I'm about to post dangerous and naughty things here today XD I'm off before I auto-bann myself XD
Lol, you do that! It'll get both of us out of the way of trouble. =D
 
lmao

EDIT: LMAO!! I won't post that XD
 
How is this? Lol!

sonicbannnz2.gif


Whoa this isn't how it look while I was making it. I guess it needs a little more work.
 
um well to be honest...it is very...grainy...and blurry....not to be mean or anything XD what program are you using?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top