Signature/Banner show and services.

Serif DrawPlus 4.0. I'm saving up for Photoshop once I get all what I need first.
 
Ok I will try that.
 
Last edited:
EmpressCrystal said:
How is this? Lol!

sonicbannnz2.gif


Whoa this isn't how it look while I was making it. I guess it needs a little more work.

Oh, that's the way!! XD
Now get t3h Photoshop thingy, and show me t3h job of an artist! XD
Rly, with that sig u are about to become my best friend! XD lol
;son w00T! XD
 
oh god...this reminds me of when my sister was obsessed with this...it was NOT GOOD AT ALL! The sick things she came up with! GHA MY BRAIN!

Yes limewire is the worlds best friend...lets you download about anything...XD but you didn't hear that from me...
 
Tifa-chan said:
oh god...this reminds me of when my sister was obsessed with this...it was NOT GOOD AT ALL! The sick things she came up with! GHA MY BRAIN!

Yes limewire is the worlds best friend...lets you download about anything...XD but you didn't hear that from me...
Like incidental viruses. <.<
 
That's most likely to happen with Kazaa. I'm lucky I've never been a victim of that sowtfare ('cuz I've not used it! >.< )
 
='(

The first one looks like it doesn't have any depth. ='(

I like the second one though. I don't like the text though!

Aside from that, let me see you make a breakthrough, and I'll introduce you to another tut, 'kay? =D
 
The second one would look better without Sephiroth and text. In other words, abstract it. XD

They look pretty decent though. Text=nono though. =D
 
ya text is hard....but can be oh so fun

I am going to call yesterday and off day. Sometime you have an awsome day and make really good work..others you don't
 
I may do M.C The Max until they come with a new album.

Lol, sorry it isn't clear, but this all I can do until I find a new software. Or maybe I have someone make me one from Pop Culture forum.

mtmbann3gs3.jpg


Oh btw, I couldn't find the limewire thing. All I found was something close to it, but it for music and movie downloads or something like that. I will try to find a nerw free software, I tried to download GIMP like five times, but it didn't download.
 
='(
You gave up doin' t3h Sonic sig! ='(
XD lol
 
No I will do him, but this is really a bad time for M.C The Max fans. I mean we may not have a M.C The Max, well we would but just some lame wannabe guys in their place.

Maybe I can put both of them, like have two pics in my signature.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top