Don't worry, just do what you have to! XD
Work on t3h M.C The Max sig!
I think I can market Sonic by myself yet... ;son XD
Now you must support ur idol! =)
Lol, I was going to have this going to let someone of Pop Culture forum do a Sonic Banner for me. Or deo you guys want me to try and do my best to create one.
lol
You know t3 answer... XD let another one do it 4 you! XD j/k
I think u should try to do ur best. Even I'm gonna try to handle t3h Photoshop Inferno! XD
Lol, we have Photoshop at school. But I just now learninbg the basics.
Whoa, I think they just made the album. I see something on the charts for standing at #1. I be back, I have to see if they really have their next album out.
when I get the chance I will. This weekend has been a busy one for me. I'll see what I can do tommorrow...but I have school tommorrow. If I get the chance today I promise I will! kay?
I do. btw...I can't use that tut you showed me. my pen tool dose not work on either photoshop on any computer in my house. I don't know why but it dose this stupid weird stuff.