Signature/Banner show and services.

um...still not using photoshop though are you?

Thanky thanky. I am working on this one with cloud in it...but I just can't seem to finish it....I am having a really hard time with it. I am going to upload it to photobucket and maybe you guys can help me figure out what to do to it...
 
I didn't make this SS501 banner. Also I don't have Photoshop, I use it when I go to school. I won't be able to use it Monday because there isn't no school.
 
Like I said before I'm saving up for it.

I think I be able to get in by either next week or the week after.
 
Ok I try to finish installing it now, since I'm online anyway.
 
Last edited:
gha here is the sig i need help with!

cloudunfinished.png
 
SInce I can only represent one Banner, M.C The Max is going to Pop Culture.

SS501 will take their place here!!!
 
I'd like a signature and an avatar.

I'd like the signature to be 468 x 120.

The avatar being 125 x 125

Both of the images in the theme / kind of using this image:

http://www.thegauntlet.com/pics/Tristania_17 [credit RALF STRATHMANN].jpg

I'd like Vibeke Stene (the girl...) to be the main focus sort of thing. The above image is just the "idea" of what I'd like the sig to be like, if you want to use the above, then that's cool too. It'd be kinda hard tho IMO to avoid 'not' using all the band members, I'd just like Vibeke to be the main person.

Using the same image for the signature, I'd like 3 different ones. One image having "Adol Christin", one having "AdolChristin" (there's no space), one having "The Haser", and one having "Catalyst". The reason for the three different ones is because I have a different usernames for different forums.

The Avatar just an image with the same text and info above. :)

I'll pay the maker 300 gil to make them (I have more gil in my bank thingy). 100 for each set. :)
 
aw man if I had more time on my hands I would make them for you free of charge...then again I am not too good at making sigs so hit Hydra up for that if he makes em.
 
well maybe I can try if u like where I am home sick, but no promises.

hey hydra any advice for the sig I need help on that i posted?
 
thanky thanky!
you know how much making that in image ready made my computer lag? OH GOD DON"T GET ME STARTED!
 
Right now I'm working of a banner of Loz. I hope I be done with it by the middle of this week. Well I know I will done by then.
 
How does this look?

aaloziewh6.png


I didn't use Photoshop for this one. I'm currently working on a Photoshop version too. So I may not use this.
 
O_O it's still really good! Keep up the good work and I am pulling up some of meh tuts. I will pm them to you
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top