Signature/Banner show and services.

I've spent all the afternoon with this, and Hydra knows it... mainly 'cuz I had never used Photoshop before! XD But I got some help from a tutorial in Internet and... this is the outcome!
1stavatar2.gif


Please, don't be rude and tell me that you like it! XD
I just noticed that it should have more resolution... but nvm. I've gotta go now.
Cya later! =)
 
Last edited:
Well I do like it. It is very good for your first sig in PS. Kepp up the good work and keep working at it. You'll only get better
 
XD THANKS!!!
*gives a cookie to T-C*
lol
I really appreciate j00r opinion... I've spent almost the whole afternoon! XD But at least it was rly entertaining! =)
 
Luis said:
I've spent all the afternoon with this, and Hydra knows it... mainly 'cuz I had never used Photoshop before! XD But I got some help from a tutorial in Internet and... this is the outcome!
1stavatar2.gif


Please, don't be rude and tell me that you like it! XD
I just noticed that it should have more resolution... but nvm. I've gotta go now.
Cya later! =)
It looks great, I really suck at Photoshop. Because I don't know how to anything close to that. I don't even know how to change a backgground. The only thing I can do is use that fliter thing.

Anyway I love what you did with Sonic. I like the texts, the fades and how you put Sonice above your name.
 
Where are they located on PhotoShop?
 
Luis said:
I've spent all the afternoon with this, and Hydra knows it... mainly 'cuz I had never used Photoshop before! XD But I got some help from a tutorial in Internet and... this is the outcome!
1stavatar2.gif


Please, don't be rude and tell me that you like it! XD
I just noticed that it should have more resolution... but nvm. I've gotta go now.
Cya later! =)



0_0

....

....

;ble

I want MY cookie first! Then I'll comment/compliment ;mua

BTW: This is totally for Avathar!!!
 

Attachments

  • Avathar goodnezz.jpg
    Avathar goodnezz.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 66
EmpressCrystal said:
It looks great, I really suck at Photoshop. Because I don't know how to anything close to that. I don't even know how to change a backgground. The only thing I can do is use that fliter thing.

Anyway I love what you did with Sonic. I like the texts, the fades and how you put Sonice above your name.

=D Thanky! =)
I used a tutorial... so it was rly helpful.
 
EmpressCrystal said:
It looks great, I really suck at Photoshop. Because I don't know how to anything close to that. I don't even know how to change a backgground. The only thing I can do is use that fliter thing.

Anyway I love what you did with Sonic. I like the texts, the fades and how you put Sonice above your name.

1st thing to do: Try getting some brushes...
 
I will try even though the school computer deletes everything each day. I guess I have to save the brushes on my jump drive.
 
reasoniamalive said:
0_0

....

....

;ble

I want MY cookie first! Then I'll comment/compliment ;mua

BTW: This is totally for Avathar!!!

*Gives reason a cookie*

So... what?
 
Luis said:
I've spent all the afternoon with this, and Hydra knows it... mainly 'cuz I had never used Photoshop before! XD But I got some help from a tutorial in Internet and... this is the outcome!
1stavatar2.gif


Please, don't be rude and tell me that you like it! XD
I just noticed that it should have more resolution... but nvm. I've gotta go now.
Cya later! =)
Oh, oh, I love it.

Great impressions. ^_~

Keep at it. I like it a bunch. =D
 
Thanks!! ^^
I'll try to do some more during the week!
 
EmpressCrystal said:
I will try even though the school computer deletes everything each day. I guess I have to save the brushes on my jump drive.


OR get adobe PS on ur computer. If not save em to the student X drive if your school computers do that. Ours do and nothing is every deleted
 
Ok I will try that.

Well here is my new M.C The Max Banners. I'm still working on Loz, so don't worry.

mtmforvermp5.jpg


Gif version for Soompi.

mtmbann6ot2.gif
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top