Signature/Banner show and services.

The text represent how I feel about them.

I will always be a fan of them for life, after life, and for ever.:)

Plus my signature doesn't have room for me to add that stuff in my sig.
 
Remove the little rectangle the name is in.

It'd look decent after that. ^^
 
Tifa-chan said:
well...maybe if you downsize it, it may look better
Yeah ok, I try when I get home.

How does this look?

lozcopy.jpg


lozcopy.jpg


Can you see? Its Loz.
 
Last edited:
Oh no, Well I try to post it again if I be online.
 
Here is one of the ones I got.

The one I was trying to post the other day was way better.

One of them is the small version the other the bigger size.
 

Attachments

  • 2334619057.jpg
    2334619057.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 70
  • lozie.jpg
    lozie.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 71
small one is not that bad, but when you made it bigger it go all blured. Try again! I know you can get it.
 
anubiz2086 said:
I borrow it from someone so I can't remove the text. It wouldn't be fair to the one who did this.
I like your new signature, its so cool. The colors are pretty nice too.
 
I just found this one I made a month ago and never uploaded...not that great but not horrible either.
sig.png


ALSO! I am looking for a tut that will show me how to make something kick butt like this! Anyone know or finds some tut with stuff like this please let me know!

DirengreyLIFE.jpg
 
I like your better then the second one. I love how you have your background and the colors blended.

The second one is a little to basic.
 
Last edited:
thanky and I didn't make the second one. Accually I am trying to make one just like that right now XD
 
I know you didn't, I messed up my post.

I edited it now so no one won't get confused.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top