kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 27, 2007 #101 going on a field trip....aaaaa field trip
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jun 27, 2007 #102 How many times do i have to tell you noobs OBEY ME!!!!!!!!
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 27, 2007 #103 Obey King Diamond!!!
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 29, 2007 #104 Back To Teh Interschools!!!
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 30, 2007 #105 Stright pimping.....why be a king when I can be a pimp.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Nov 18, 2007 #106 I am the bestest!
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 19, 2007 #107 (left) "Gimme a P!" (centre)"Gimme a P!" (right) "Gimme a P!" (all) "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, P!!!"
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Nov 22, 2007 #108 cookie pimp
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Dec 3, 2007 #109 Flonne: "Wooooooooooow!" Etna: "Ha ha, NOT TO SCALE." Laharl (not in pic: ) "HEY!!"
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Dec 3, 2007 #110 Thats right i'm a sexy bitch...OH!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 3, 2007 #111 "OMG thats greaat!.."
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Dec 3, 2007 #112 i can't SEE!!!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 3, 2007 #113 "I don't get it, but I'll put on a happy face and clap anyway. ^-^"
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 3, 2007 #114 "I don't think I need a caption." ^.^
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Dec 4, 2007 #115 "Um, yeah. I'm cool. .....The end."
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Dec 4, 2007 #116 i can eat a song!
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Dec 21, 2007 #117 Amateratsu--BAM! Right there!
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 5, 2008 #118 "don't Make Meeeee Laught!!!!"
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jan 6, 2008 #119 I'm Guiter PLAYER!...I'M SIM SLAYER WITH A BAD A HABBIT.....KILL THE RABBIT!!! KILL THE RABBIT!!! KILL THE RABBIT!!!KILL THE RABBIT!!!KILL THE RABBIT!!! AND WON'T BE NO MORE RABBIT AROUND,NO MORE BUGS BUNNY OR PETTER RABBIT! OHHHHH....
I'm Guiter PLAYER!...I'M SIM SLAYER WITH A BAD A HABBIT.....KILL THE RABBIT!!! KILL THE RABBIT!!! KILL THE RABBIT!!!KILL THE RABBIT!!!KILL THE RABBIT!!! AND WON'T BE NO MORE RABBIT AROUND,NO MORE BUGS BUNNY OR PETTER RABBIT! OHHHHH....
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 7, 2008 #120 I'm soo cute, yet I'm pissed as heck and seeing red all over.