Signature Help....

DarkCloud

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2005
Messages
52
Age
38
Location
Australia
Website
www.geocities.com
Occupation
Retail
Like some or all newbies, i need help. yes yes i believe myself to be pathetic to be asking this, and to an extent it could only lower my chances of gaining friends on this site, but anyway, i need to know how to get my sig to work, exactly...step by step.....yea thats right.. :o
 
Okay, I see your problem. You need to put image tags around it. What are image tags, you ask?

[ IMG ]URLOFIMAGEHERE[ /IMG ]

Just get rid of the spaces inside the brackets and it should work.

EDIT: Ah, I see the problem now. Give me a few secs and I'll tell you what else to do.

EDIT2: You need to save it as an image file... like a JPEG or a GIF or something similar. Try uploading it to a site in one of those formats and try it again... or, even better, try getting a different file hoster, FreeFotoFile or whatever seems like it completely changes the coding of the picture so you can't use it.
 
Last edited:
sigclouddark5qk.jpg


Well, I got it to work at least, with this new URL...
 
We already have one member with a huge signature image.. unless he changed it, can't remember :)
 
Thats a nice sig DarkCloud :).

It makes a statement without slamming people in the eyes. There is nothing worse than trying to read posts and having huge multi-coloured sigs, or worse yet, animated sigs, overpowering the thread.

I'm not having a go at anyone else here either. Haven't come across any annoying ones like that here.....yet, but on some other sites I visit, they're a real eyesore.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top