- Joined
- Jul 10, 2006
- Messages
- 1
I am willing to create sigs for those who have no idea how to create sigs of their own, for a small fee of course. I'll make all sigs and avys for 50 gil a piece, all you have to do is post here and let me know what ya want. Post like this to help me in determining what you would like to have.
Theme- What you want you sig to be of
Colors - What colors you would like you sig to be
Text - any text you would like in the sig
I will get to these on a first come first serve basis, and they could take me up to a week to get done as I have to work, and have a family, but I promise I will get them made asap.
Here are some examples of what I can do :
Theme- What you want you sig to be of
Colors - What colors you would like you sig to be
Text - any text you would like in the sig
I will get to these on a first come first serve basis, and they could take me up to a week to get done as I have to work, and have a family, but I promise I will get them made asap.
Here are some examples of what I can do :