Sin

Got a return sphere? Go back a little and take the other route and get Doublecast, using a level 3 and a level 4 lock. :D It combines with Ultima and Flare nicely. Especially against a Mental Breaked Sin.
 
Alternately, level up a little in the Zanarkand Dome or Omega ruins to get the necessary level 3/4 key spheres, and venture into other character's sections of the sphere grid to gain str and magic to easily defeat him. It should be noted though that this can take a while. I would suggest a combination of the two so that you are not under-powered when you're facing the monsters inside sin
 
Well, it's quicker than leveling, though you'd probably level up stealing Doors to Tommorow from Ultima Weapon, or Underdog's Secrets from Al Bhed documents.
 
The Al Bhed newsletter/magazine/things. That you learn Al Bhed from. If you get them all and master the Al Bhed language, you can talk to Rin and get a lot of Underdog's Secrets, which can be mixed to make Trio of 9,999. Or so I hear.
 
Zeromus_X said:
The Al Bhed newsletter/magazine/things. That you learn Al Bhed from. If you get them all and master the Al Bhed language, you can talk to Rin and get a lot of Underdog's Secrets, which can be mixed to make Trio of 9,999. Or so I hear.



Meh...you mean Al-Bhed Primers. :) Yes, if you get all 26 of em you get 99 Underdog's Secrets. And now I understand that you mean that by mixing them you get the Trio of 9999 attacks... aha!
 
reasoniamalive said:
Meh...you mean Al-Bhed Primers. :) Yes, if you get all 26 of em you get 99 Underdog's Secrets. And now I understand that you mean that by mixing them you get the Trio of 9999 attacks... aha!
I thought mixing those made Sunburst, which did a vary of over 10,000 damage non elemental attacks?
 
Ah...checked gamefaqs - and, yes. The Underdogs Secret - along w/giving your weapon 2x overdrive, when you mix em you come up with Supernova. Thanks for the correction.

...you see, errors occur when you don't mix AT ALL during a game. :)
<learn entrust asap!>
 
Last edited:
=D Printer+Gamefaqs=Mix List.

lol, I just toyed around with it. Didn't really use Mix alot. :D
 
The easiest place I've found to get power spheres is just south of Guadosalam before you get to the moonflow. Ochu, Basilik and bite bugs are abundand - they all drop power spheres - 2 for an overkill. Also there are treasure chests to steal from for mega-potions here. Once you power-up (go through most of the sphere grid) you can use a power distiller on Krottos and overkill him for 40.
 
An easier way is to not send Belegmine in Remiem Temple when you defeat her Magus Sisters, when you have your own. For Yojimbo, you get 10 Power Spheres, and for The Magus Sisters, you get 12 Power Spheres after everytime you defeat them.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top