Sing a song of six Gil...

Necro Mortis

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2005
Messages
9
Ok, this has probably been posted many times before but here goes...

Does anyone play an instrument and upon that musical equipment does anyone play FF tunes?

I am trying to learn some on my Harmonica, it's a lot of fun but some songs are really difficult to attempt.
Also does anyone else play the harmonica? If so I thought we could exchange music, even if it is half guessed at like mine. Thoughts?
 
You can just download the sheet music off the internet, can't you? Also, it should tell you what instruments play what.
 
I can play quit a few songs from IX on accoustic guitar and piano. On the guitar i found them myself, but the piano..... only the Final Fantasytheme, for other songs i found the pages on the net. :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top