Site has been moved..

Shaggy

Paladin
Administrator
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
677
Age
50
Location
Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET
Website
www.ffnet.net
RPG Name
Shaggster
Sorry for the delay on this. I have finally successfully moved ffnet to my server and the next thing I will be doing is the vb upgrade.

Once again, sorry for the day and a half downtime. :rolleyes:
 
Hi, Shaggy!

I just read your e-mail. I think the changes you're about to do here will be realy helpful to the community. Hopefully, this will make FFNet more attractive for new members, bring back some old ones and make the more active ones even more active and happy. :)
 
I haven't received any e-mail. T_T

But it's good to know the site is still there. I thought by a moment that it was finally gone! =0
 
Hey, do you guys think Kat will come back after things pick back up? Sorry for the out of place post, but I'm gonna try to get Kat to come back... Thank you for keeping us updated on where you stand on finishing this, Shaggy.
 
She left for the lack of activity, and the update never getting here.

I'll tell her that activity is picking back up, and the updating is coming soon. D:
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top