Slider Pwn'd me... ='(

Status
Not open for further replies.
next I'm goin for the watch and the ring
"shouldn't have shown them in the pic dude!" >:-)
 
Suck! Damn...3-2 Slider-n00b!

|-|3 b33+ /\/\3 464!|\|!!! Then he tells me to go hug his queen!!! He's lucky he's not on the same side of the planet as me... gives him more time to run b4 I take him down. ;arf ;a06 *Headshot!!!*

Total pwnage!!!
 

Attachments

  • pwnage.jpg
    pwnage.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
This is the best net-gasam I've ever had before.

Thanks topic!

:thumbsup:

:O
 
With your blurred smexy.

Dang dang, I can't control myself.

*eats fatty foods and gawks*

<3 <3 <3

...........XD
 
.......

Don't m4k3 m3h g3t 4ll pr3ppy in j00r f4c3.

.......

Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

=O
 
But, with logik, I am taller.

Like, z0mg.

.....

I want some Doritos.

<.<;;;
 
reasoniamalive said:
Suck! Damn...3-2 Slider-n00b!

|-|3 b33+ /\/\3 464!|\|!!! Then he tells me to go hug his queen!!! He's lucky he's not on the same side of the planet as me... gives him more time to run b4 I take him down. ;arf ;a06 *Headshot!!!*

Total pwnage!!!


Awesome pic :thumbsup:

WAY better than my PWNED pic ;wel
 
Sorry reason :o

It's been over a year since I last played, so I'm really glad to win ;whis
 
j00 w0n 1t! ;)
*looks around suspiciously, then hands out a stolen oscar statue*

Let's hope I'll be safe from the dark powers of the M0d ;gra
 
i wish, me got exams soon ;doh

Maybe after I'm done wit them
 
Hey!

There's battle boats in there :D

wanna give it a try reason?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top