Slider Pwn'd me... ='(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign up d00d! It's a turn-by-turn based gaming system. You move (otional e-mail notifies your opponent it's his turn) you opponent moves... etc. etc.

Games can last a while though :confused:

Like a month!

But you can have up to 20 games as a n00b! So it's pretty sweet.
 
Dang, dang, I'm in the mood.

I want to have a GFX impact on someones life, right nao.

=O
 
I only like the Jazz part.

Oh, and only if the coffee has creamer.

<3
 
bumped for no apparent reason :p

Well ALRIGHT, may-b to tease reason a bit :D
 
FINE FINE, I started exams so jynx is all around me until that time is over. it helped getting a good pic of me bein pwned by reason + destiny


so, For:
1- Gettin beaten twice by reason @ chess
2- Finding the car's parked next to mine having a smashed winshield because of a street fight
3- Street fight STILL HAPENNING IN FRONT OF ME and almost hitting my car with belts and bricks
4- I almost getting involved in the fight when I try to move away the druken idiot from my car
5- Arriving late for my first exam of thermodynamics
6- Finding the frickin academy parking lot closed with a chain. TOUGH, i left my car in front of the closed gate

-break- The exam wasn't TOO hard and I did well

7- Paranoid supervizor thinks I'm cheatin off my mobile phone, while i ONLY HAVE it coz the class clock isn't working.... may-b he thinks i'm up to sumtin coz i look cool :p
8- My exam paper is withdrawn for a few minutes (in an exam which's duration is 3 hours while you actually need NO LESSER than 4 to 5 hours to finish it good)
9- The bloody supervizor starts checkin my private messages n im on the verge of gettin up n throwin him out the window
10- exam over, i return to my car to find my first ever parkin ticket waitin for me on the car windshield, i drive back through the unbearable heat and traffic and the city rush hour and go home

so.....

DAMN.jpg


HAPPY NOW?​
 
Last edited:
j00 forgot # 11 where j00r l33t hair gets shaved-off by a butler monkey XD!!!!!!!!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

T_T <--- and crying from laughing so hard!!!

Good to hear you think you did well on your exam bud! XD

*breathsdeeply* Awesome pic.... you'll beat me again... *consolesSliderw/hug*
 
I actually have no idea (yet? O:) what the expression on my face would be after being defeated by reason! Of course, I'd cry my eyes out through utter annihilation by one brave lad called Slider. P:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top