Small request

Gumdrop

Paladin
Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
697
Age
40
Location
England
RPG Name
Malaya
Hey could one of yee lovley people who have the power to do so change my name from Heavens Cloud to Zana? I got tired of the HC name loooong ago :(
Oh and whatever happened to the graphics/art forum?

Thanks in advance!
 
Thanks! What a confuseing name, or that could just be me :B
 
They didn't make me a Zana yet...:(
Thanks, hun. It's good to be back.
 
Hm....it seems one of the things I'm not capable of editing are usernames. However, you can purchase your own new username by using the FFNet Guild. :)

Though I could've sworn there was a way to edit usernames. I guess only Shaggy/Arkacia has that ability.
 
Mods can't change names, their access to what they can and can't change in a users profile is restricted to sig, avatar and photo I think.

Your name has been changed now, enjoy :).
 
Arkacia said:
Mods can't change names, their access to what they can and can't change in a users profile is restricted to sig, avatar and photo I think.

Your name has been changed now, enjoy :).


Thanks *stalks* :D
 
Here and there, I was at college mostly I suppose :p I had to come back, I missed you guys :D
 
Zana said:
Here and there, I was at college mostly I suppose :p I had to come back, I missed you guys :D


...and we <er, at least some of us> missed you too babe! X D

Seriously, it's good to see you around. I'm making a lot of headway on my debt - should be @ zero close to my B-day.

That reminds me...











How's the weather there in May? ;)
 
Heh, thanks hun :D
The weather here in May is usualy alright, its better in June but May is usualy alright :p
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top