Smilies

John Smith

~Wizard~
Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
4,242
Age
35
Location
Ragnarok
Website
john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net
Occupation
Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student
RPG Name
John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire
Is it just me, or have they all disappeared and changed to their code, except for the following:

:)
:D​
;)​
:p
:o​
:confused:​
:(
:rolleyes:​
:cool:​
:eek:

Sorry for the giant spacing, but they'd look too strange if I put them in front of each other.
 
Last edited:
Yeah they gone......think Shaggy have to reupload them to the database.

And Yay you back......I was worried.
 
Lol. I didn't know you cared about me that much. xD

Of course I care about you.:p

You is one of my bestest friends. You always be listen, haha u ok with my M.C The Max obsession, you understand me, you always fun to talk to, hehe etc.
 
Morre, puta, morre!!!!111

Também gosto muito de ti! =D :p

kb-sama said:
OH MY GODDESS JOHN be BACK

YAY

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course I care about you.:p

You is one of my bestest friends. You always be listen, haha u ok with my M.C The Max obsession, you understand me, you always fun to talk to, hehe etc.

I know you love me. :o xD

/me gets love. xD

That "etc." bit is quite... interesting. XD
 
John Smith I made the Garden just cause you, Slider, and others here influence me for ur love of the garden.

So pretty soon I'm post the pics of them for you guys to see.
Hopes you stick around to see them...

It quiet don't look like the Balamb garden but it still rocks.....did the best I could with the stuff I found and stuff I already had.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top