Smilies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiny Bronco

No Scoped
Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2006
Messages
1,561
Age
34
Location
Ohio
Occupation
life
RPG Name
Black Tongue
What Smiley do you like the most/ use the most?
:) :mad: :p ;) :( :D :confused: :o :rolleyes:
 
I use :D and :eek: the most but like :mad: the best because its red. I like the color red. :mad: :D
 
.......
does saying no comment count as a spam.....
 
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :mad: :mad: :mad: You could at least put a smiley in there somewhere. :mad: ;) :)
 
They are Squished! :eek: I didn't know you could put more than 9 smilies in a post!? :confused: Cool. :cool: :cool: :cool:
 
:) :mad: :p ;) :( :D :confused: :rolleyes: :cool: :eek: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your right.
 
Of course your always right! Your Squall! Squish Squash!
:) :p :( :D :mad: :rolleyes: :eek: :cool: ;) :o
 
Now how can smilies just not be your thing!!! They're smilies!
:) :mad: :p ;) :( :D :confused: :rolleyes: :cool: :eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top