So I got a bunch of birthday presents and...

Status
Not open for further replies.
W00t, I'm happy for ya :D

And congrats (as I assume your birthday must have been recently :))
 
Last edited:
I got a DS (now I only have to wait a few years for FF3 to come out for it...), Zelda: Minish Cap, and Spiderman 2 (the game, I already had the movie). Anyway, I've been playing the FFs non-stop since I got them. Especially FF1, because it reminds me of the numerous times Garland kicked my ass in it when I was three years old and playing the NES version.
 
15? That means you were not even born when FF1 was originally released ;)
 
:) Happy belated Birthday.
 
Happy birthday.... happy birthday to FFnut Blah blah blah blah blah blaaaah ....and you know the rest
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top