So I hear Saddam is well hung

It's kinda sad, but it doesn't seem real.
 
EmpressCrystal said:
It's kinda sad, but it doesn't seem real.
sad?! what do you mean?!
i almost partied to death while i watched them hang him XD
this man was doing nothing but causing our world destruction,may he be tortured severly in hell...
 
Yeah I know, I guess I don't like seeing people dying. Oh man, I blame this guy I know for making me so freaking soft. I never used to care about anyone or anyhing.
 
Kat said:
sad?! what do you mean?!
i almost partied to death while i watched them hang him XD
this man was doing nothing but causing our world destruction,may he be tortured severly in hell...


I don't believe God takes pleasure in the death of anyone...even a sadistic villian such as Saddam... True, he brought upon his own death from his actions. I saw the vid and it does NOT seem real. Of course, it's a cell phone recording, right??? Can't expect it to be crystal clear. But people were taking snapshots in the foreground so... meh!

Hey I just thought of something. What if Saddam was the next FF villian :( Not that Square would ever do such a thing. Just has all the required characteristics, you know? Evil. Bent on world conquest and genocide... Meh! :p
 
That would be pretty cool, if they do it. I sure hope it doesn't have any of his looks. That would make it pretty lame.
 
i saw the vid on the interweb.

narly. but why cant all muslims just get along.....better yet, why cant ANYONE and EVERYONE get along?
Im tired of hate crimes and prejiduce....which i doubt i spelled right.
 
TheTARDIS said:
...but why cant all muslims just get along



Hmm... maybe its because they teach their followers that whoever does not believe in Allah must die. :confused:

I prefer my God who tells me I should love those who hurt me and bless those that curse me. I can't see a god who would want me to kill or destroy those who simply disagree with my beliefs.
 
reasoniamalive said:
Hmm... maybe its because they teach their followers that whoever does not believe in Allah must die. :confused:

I prefer my God who tells me I should love those who hurt me and bless those that curse me. I can't see a god who would want me to kill or destroy those who simply disagree with my beliefs.

I highly doubt that anyone's deity is telling anyone to kill anybody. Some people are extremists when it comes to religion, and this goes for all religions, not just Islam.

I haven't seen the video in question yet, and don't really feel the overwhelming urge to watch someone getting hanged in the near future. It's nice that he's gone and all, but the backlash from fanatical followers may be painful. Thankfully this wasn't a decision of the US...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top