So the bank is awesome.

Yeah it sure is and I'm almost have enough gii in my account to withdrawn.
 
Oh man! j00 m4d3 m3h br!n6 !t 0|_|7... d!dn'7 j00?!

LOL.

Now if only the laws that govern this bank governed the banks of the world

step 1) place 3000 gil in bank.

step 2) leave and don't post for 5 months

step 3) come back and withdrawl 300K gil

step 4) party like it's 1999!!! LOL!
 
I was rather convinced that this thread was going to contain Zeromus telling his story about how he robbed a bank in Minnesota with an army of kitties.

Alas.
 
='(

I don't have any money in the bank.

.......

Let me go get my debit card. Then the bank will be awesome.
 
I have no idea what any of you are talking about. I'm just going to assume it has something to do with the forum RPG which I will never play again ever and leave it at that.
 
Oh, whoa there.

No need to gloat about the big stacks you have in the bank Reason. :)
 
See what I mean?

Probably more in the bank.

And it's only growing, like The Thing.
 
Oh, whoa, Zeromus has The Blob.

But Reason, y'know, has The Thing.

And The Thing is Fantastic.

So, yeah.

You two still have me outclassed by a few hundred thousand. ;_;
 
The Simpsons said:
Aaahhhh, high society. I've always wanted someone to call me "sir" without adding "you're making a scene!"

Drew Carry said:
One day with honesty and hard work I'll make enough money to buy a gun to rob the bank

(Yes both are hidden members on the forum ;))
 
reasoniamalive said:
*donates 100k to both*

WTF... it's only gil LOL!!!

Dang! Now T-C Pwns us all!!!

Oh well,.. women are usually good with da monies... XD ;)
=O =O

You're the Gil Fairy!? =D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top