So...What sports are you into

I run Track and Cross Country. Doesn't require the skill to aim. Just enoff willpower to ignore what your legs, lungs, and heart are telling you to do which is stop. I like it simple. If you can ignore pain and take the time to run 110 miles a week running is really easy to be good at. Best 2 mile time in Cross Country is 11:18. :D :D :D I was so happy once my feet healed! So happy. I'm not good at anything else. However I do like watching most sports. 5 more days and its the Olympics!!!!! Right now I'm watching Superbowl 40! Pittsburgs winning. :D :) :D :cool:
 
Well my dad is watching it and the CPU is like 15 feet away so.......... They're only winning by 4!!
 
At least it isn't one of those Superbowls thats over in the first half!
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I like it when its a close game.
 
Thats a good reason. I don't really care to much. I just like the Commercials. I was originally ruting for the Bengals, but they lost their QB.:(
 
Commercials are probably the best part.
 
NHL hockey :D GO LEAFS GO :cool:
maple-leafs.jpg
 
im like jak x to crush cars and blow up them moahahahahahaha
 
darkmajinvegeta said:
im like jak x to crush cars and blow up them moahahahahahaha
This is real sports...
and i like free swimming and bowling :D
 
darkshadow2247 said:
Watch: Football (americano!), basketball, tennis, hockey

Play: Tennis, Football (americano!), soccer, poker, basketball

that's a sport?
i'm playin for fun money on the net at this moment (I'm not bad @ it)

currently i play football GYM and rarely sword training (whatever it's called) count running alot and riding bike sports too if you want
 
Yeah. I believe a sport is defined as an activity that is bound by a set of rules in which you have to compete to win with a set standard of equipment.
 
Hockey,been playing for about 6years.
Football played for about a season.
Basketball,just love playing with buddies.
Tennis,Volleyball.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top