So...What sports are you into

Kendou, Soccer, Tennis, Archer, Shooting, basket and inndoorball :3
 
It's really funny to see which sports we like according to the place we live. For sure I love Football(soccer for americans) but as shadowhearts says, it's the original one. I don't like NFL football, I find it quite boring, just running some yards and then the game stops for starting tu run later. I like tennis too. I used to see the NBA when I was a kid, but when Jordan left Chicago Bulls I left NBA world. I like 'indoor football' too. (Is it said this way?). I played soccer not a long time ago, and I go swimming and to the gym at present. SPORT ROCKS!!
 
well, i'm a real sportsman so i like very many diffrent sports, so i can't be bothered naming them all here :) but my favourite is athletics in which i compete, on the second place comes football(socker) and hockey (can't decide which is more fun), which i just quit playing this year, don't have the time for three sports :(
 
I just got into darts this year, not the plastic electronic darts but real darts. Anyeay, it's fun even though I suck right now. :o
 
To play:
1.Soccer
2.Ultimate frisbee (depends on what type of frisbee though...)
3.Badmintion
4.Darts
5. Sort of Lacrosse....

To watch:
1.Football
2.Soccer

Just random stuff we do in PE...and just cause I like it doesn't men that I'm any good lol
 
Well i play;

Field Hockey
Rugby
Basketball

Love to Watch and play:

Ice Hockey
Slamball
Dodgeball

hmm other ones too just can't think of em
 
the only sport i'm practising is horseriding... - yes i know, i'm just a girl.... ^^
 
well i play

tennis
racketball
golf
DDR (but its more like a video game, but it should be consider a sport)

and i like to watch

tennis
golf
 
well here are my sports:

Football (soccer to y'all americans) ( England 3-2 Argentina Come on Lads)
Tennis (Go V Williams)
Squash (Go Me)
Basketeball (go Spurs)
Ice Hockey (Go Mighty Ducks)
Athletics (Go Team England)
Badminton (Go Me)
Table Tennis (Go Me)

I Just Luuurrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvv Sports
Probably More Den FF
 
@tydo: yeah, if you ever visit austria, tell me, i'll give you a lesson... but you should know, that i'm riding the indian way... without a saddle and so on. when i'm perfect, i don't need anything to controll a horse but my butt, thougths and voice
 
I study Fencing and Table Tennis
 
to play:

1. golf (fanatic :D )
2. snooker
3. used to play basketball
4. used to play rugby
5. volleyball
6. jeux de boules, or petanque
7. squash
8. used to do longbow
9. tabletennis

and "extreme" sports:

1. skating
2. used to snowboard
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top