So...What sports are you into

Spiff

Kung-Fu Fighter
Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2005
Messages
1,026
Age
43
Location
Detroit
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
Roller
What sports do you like, or do you think all jocks should be burned alive. :D

Well, I'm into

Baseball (Big Fan)
Hockey (Big Fan)
Football (Huge Fan) NFL not futbal
Basketball (Fairweather Fan)

Lacrosse is good too :)

How about you?
 
I like hockey and football (soccer as you americans would call it, but it's the REAL kind of football). I really don't like baseball, and I'm not at all into basketball. Not the american kind of football either (I'll spare you my opinion of that one), and I don't know almost anything about lacrosse (as it's not played over here at all as far as I know).
 
Baseball (not a Fan)
Hockey (not a Fan)
Football (not a Fan) NFL not futbal (not a fan)
Basketball (a Fan)


I love skiing, snowboarding and paintball.
 
It's not a sport unless someone gets hurt.

:eek: Did ya see that knee crack!
 
I am amazing at soccer, so i love that
But i'm not a contact sport guy. i'm a lover not a fighter. i do like volleyball, badminton, golf, etc etc, i like hockey well enough i guess, but basketerball is a horrible sport.
 
Oh, I forgot about golf!
 
I never liked blizball and I cheated at chocobo racing, they're video sports, I like reality sports better. plus I always lost at blizball so what's the fun in that.

I played baseball as a kid so that's probably the only reason I love it so much.
 
Spiff said:
I never liked blizball and I cheated at chocobo racing, they're video sports, I like reality sports better. plus I always lost at blizball so what's the fun in that.

I played baseball as a kid so that's probably the only reason I love it so much.
How could you cheat at the races? Which FF?
 
Holding R1 and R2 on the FFVII races makes it so your Chocobo's energy go down slower than when you race normal.
 
Feed the chocobo xxxx befor the race!, then slap it in the ass realy hard. that will help you win V_V
^_^

**Mod Edit**No drug references please :).
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Shaggy said:
How could you cheat at the races? Which FF?

I thought that was common knowledge. You learn something new everyday.
 
1.NFL football
2.Arena football
3.NFL/Europe football
4.Canadian Football League
5.Houston Texans NFL#1.
6.Hockey
:D

Futbol?Soccer?-borrrrrring.
Basketball-too much bling.
Baseball?*yawn*
 
Sephiroth said:
Feed the chocobo xxxx befor the race!

i never thought of that...do you mean xxxxxxxx or crack the greens?
they both work well i would imagine!

i like rugby because i like to hit thing...hard
i like soccer (i am a goalkeeper) because i like jumping.
Anything else is either ok, boring or crap
 
Last edited by a moderator:
American Footvall, Vasketall, and Voxing... sorry, this umm, V key doesn't work.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top