So where is Kat?

All of the above, actually.

I don't want to bother her, in whatever she's doing right now (she is/was on MSN), so I just left her a message. If I don't contact her by Sunday, I'll email her Myspace or her Hotmail address and tell her about the latest news. We need a committed member like her back. D:
 
Alright.
Hydra got my attention...and some other members wanted me to come back so here I am.
Hi Shaggy!
lemme get all my junk back up [sig, avatar, etc..]
=]
I'll help you bring this place back to life!
=D
 
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.

*ded*

Yeerrr backkkkk.

LIEK HI. I'M TALKIGN TO U ON MSN TOO, LOLOL.

But seriously.

Welcome back.

My post is tame compared to some peoples that are yet to come. XD
 
So I pretty much left because, there was on particular admin that was really starting to push the wrong buttons, aaand the forum was starting to look like a lost civilization from back in the Aztec's day.
>_<
Other wise, nothing else made me leave, but man, did I miss this place.
x_x
 
OMFG, IT'S NOT A DREAM.

YER HEREEEEE. OMGGGG. I GOTTA GO EMAIL KB AND SMITH NAO. NAOOOO.

LIEK WOAH.

O_O

*pinches self*

LOL, OMG, STILL THERE!?

....

LOL, alright, that's the last time I make a funny in this thread intentionally. I promise.
 
*startssinging* The Kat came back.....

Welcome Back :)
 
In The Name Of The Fallin Goddess!


Kat!!!!!

Oh Mah God!!!


The Kat Is Back!!!!!

Yay1!!
 
I had noticed and read about your leaving, Kat, and I was sorry to see such a dedicated person leave...personally, I too am glad that you have returned. =]
 
Shaggy said:
Still not exactly sure why you left. There are only 2 admins on this board, so I know it wasn't me that was pushing the wrong buttons with you. How was she actting torwards you?
Oh, i meant Mods.
x_x
Im sorry.
 
Kat is back!!! Everyone, this site will now rise up above all others! Kat makes everything better. So sis, welcome back... Did ya really miss us?
 
She diddnt miss you :)
 
Youre welcome :)
 
Didn't know you were gone. O_O

...guess I missed a thing or two. I hope I'm not the one who's gotten on your nerve...I try to mind my own business. It's healthier that way. For BOTH of us. x3

Welcome back, Kat.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top