- Joined
- Jul 27, 2005
- Messages
- 2,931
- Age
- 98
- Location
- Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
- RPG Name
- Neo Zeromus_X
I thought of trying this to prove that KITTEN SITH is the greatest FF Kitty character known to man!
But unfortunately, you don't get Kitten Sith for a ways into Disc One. I'll just play as solo-Cloud until then.
What do you guys think? If I get good enough (I'm not really that great at FFVII), I may challenge the Weapons with Kitten Sith!
Edit: Right after I steal the Chantage from Meliadoul...maybe I should just go ahead and beat Tactics first. I have the Math Skill mastered for three people, it shouldn't be too much.
But unfortunately, you don't get Kitten Sith for a ways into Disc One. I'll just play as solo-Cloud until then.
What do you guys think? If I get good enough (I'm not really that great at FFVII), I may challenge the Weapons with Kitten Sith!
Edit: Right after I steal the Chantage from Meliadoul...maybe I should just go ahead and beat Tactics first. I have the Math Skill mastered for three people, it shouldn't be too much.
Last edited: