Solo KITTEN SITH challenge!

Well, that would work well if I could leave the Temple of the Ancients. :p Thankfully the ancients there can heal you and let you save, giving me infinite time to level up...though I've always been a fan of using strategies rather than mindless leveling to beat a boss, if I can't help it. :) Still, I've gotten close before. If I can keep Kitten Sith's health up while still putting on damage, I know I'll do it eventually.
 
Oh...er - forgot you couldn't leave after you started there...is that because you've gotten to/past a certain point? I seem to remember leaving to get some more healing items before I trudged down to DG in the past; but it's been nearly a year since i played that part, so... yeah. Good luck bud!

I know what you mean about the mindless leveling.

Ya know, I was thinking about doing a NSG challenge after my Tidus only challenge...and then a Tidus only/least-time-on-the-gameclock-at-the-final-save - game. I'm thinking that (with the way things are going with the Tidus only challenge) that the total time would be under 25 hours. What do you think? Am I psychotic or what???
 
I've done it! I finally smurfing did it! I've defeated the Demon's Gate!

*whew*

Kitten Sith was at level 30. I finally fixed my old mistake of using Big Guard and it missing because my barriers weren't completely out yet, resulting in the DG to attack me for massive damage. I only used one Elixir!

I did have to break the rules a bit. I summoned Bahamut once.

The battle went like this:

KS uses Big Guard.
DG uses Cave-in.
KS uses Slow.
DG attacks
KS summons Bahamut. (~2200 damage)
DG attacks.
KS uses Dice. (1200 damage)
DG attacks.
KS with an Elixir, and uses Big Guard.

Then the battle goes on similarly, though I used Cure 2 and Hi-Potions for healing rather than just using Elixirs. I used a Turbo Ether once, I believe. I finally beat that dang wall! The nerve of him, giving me problems across different games...

Now to get out of the Temple of the Ancients. I'm saving right when I get out of here.
 
Kitten Sith has very good HP growth, so he can equip alot of Magic Materia without too much penalty. He also is the second best mage in the game, so he's a deadly supercharged mage kitty! He also has the random Game Over attack, so that's something to consider. (I've won many boss battles with luck like that).

And of course, he's a KITTY! :) :D
 
Oh, sorry about that. xD

Well, I had taken a break because Valkyrie Profile 2 had came out, and now Final Fantasy XII as well. So I'm not going to be able to continue this for awhile. xD But don't think I've given up, I've just been busy with other games. :)
 
Oh...well, assuming that my files are still on my memory cards, I should have this file somewhere. However, I've lately been thinking of doing a different kind of challenge, with FFIV...

I'm actually kind of put off right now because I've gone through two capture devices that don't work, since I really wanted to actually record the battles (in addition to starting Star Ocean 3 Japanese and English videos).
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top