Ok, these games I'm going to introduce are too old for some of you. But I wanted to know if someone has played them or knows them. Only that.
So, when I was 10-11, I used to play to some Lucasarts games for computer(my computer was the only way to play something more funny, as the SNES was a bit boring already). And these games were: The Day of the Tentacle (a game which I liked as a child, since it was my first game in which I had to talk, ask, and do weird things in order to success.
Then Sam and Max: Hit the Road (which recently I played it again, and I have enjoyed it much more than I did years ago, as now I have understood things that as I child I couldn't. I discovered recently that it was a series in the States too.)
And finally, and the one I probably liked the most: Full Throttle. I've also found out recently(though it was released at the end of 2003) that there is a second part for this one already, available for PS2, PC and X-BOX,(first one was only available for PC) and it's called: Full Throttle 2:Hell on wheels. Both were created by George Lucas(I don't know if The Day of the Tentacle and Sam&Max were too).
There've been some attempts to make a sequel for Sam and Max too, for the game I mean.
Do you know these games? Do you like them?
In my point of view, Sam and Max offers such inteligent, weird, and sarcastic humour that makes it awesome.
So, when I was 10-11, I used to play to some Lucasarts games for computer(my computer was the only way to play something more funny, as the SNES was a bit boring already). And these games were: The Day of the Tentacle (a game which I liked as a child, since it was my first game in which I had to talk, ask, and do weird things in order to success.
Then Sam and Max: Hit the Road (which recently I played it again, and I have enjoyed it much more than I did years ago, as now I have understood things that as I child I couldn't. I discovered recently that it was a series in the States too.)
And finally, and the one I probably liked the most: Full Throttle. I've also found out recently(though it was released at the end of 2003) that there is a second part for this one already, available for PS2, PC and X-BOX,(first one was only available for PC) and it's called: Full Throttle 2:Hell on wheels. Both were created by George Lucas(I don't know if The Day of the Tentacle and Sam&Max were too).
There've been some attempts to make a sequel for Sam and Max too, for the game I mean.
Do you know these games? Do you like them?
In my point of view, Sam and Max offers such inteligent, weird, and sarcastic humour that makes it awesome.
Last edited: