Tiny Bronco No Scoped Member Joined Jan 16, 2006 Messages 1,561 Age 34 Location Ohio Occupation life RPG Name Black Tongue Jan 16, 2006 #1 When will FF7AC come out in the US.
Tiny Bronco No Scoped Member Joined Jan 16, 2006 Messages 1,561 Age 34 Location Ohio Occupation life RPG Name Black Tongue Jan 16, 2006 #2 Also what about FF7 Crisi Core
Squall Leonhart Balamb Headmaster Member Joined Dec 26, 2005 Messages 743 Age 32 Location Balamb Garden Occupation school RPG Name Squall Jan 17, 2006 #3 Hey don't do multiple posts there is a Edit button for a reason and FF7AC will be in stores at Gamestop on March 10th or 12th(I forgot) and Janurary 10th at E.B.games
Hey don't do multiple posts there is a Edit button for a reason and FF7AC will be in stores at Gamestop on March 10th or 12th(I forgot) and Janurary 10th at E.B.games
C Compact Soul Freelancer Member Joined Jan 19, 2006 Messages 12 RPG Name Souls united Jan 19, 2006 #4 I think ff7cc will com out in June 1 06.
Squall Lionheart SeeD Gunblade Specialist Member Joined Jan 23, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 39 RPG Name Squall Lionheart Jan 24, 2006 #5 I heard there's been a japanese movie about FF7 (great 7 battles but no subtitles) and they are making one for FF8!
I heard there's been a japanese movie about FF7 (great 7 battles but no subtitles) and they are making one for FF8!