some wacky (yet awesome) kefka cosplay =3

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
kefka.jpg


this is so cool. it really does look like kefka. (though not as insane)
 
That isss pretty FREAKY Zero. Very BIG Shudder.
 
No clue but it beats most horror movies. I had to turn my screen resolution down just to look at that, that thing, monster, whatever! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!! :eek:
I got carried away didn't I. :D
 
that right there is just plain creepy *shudders*
 
Hahaha, pretty nice Kefka cosplay there! I wonder who would volountarily dress up like that..
 
The last one was good and I loved the boxes at the bottom. :D
 
I love that picture!

Edit: That one with the party fighting Kefka.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top