somebody can helpe me

goku

Freelancer
Member
Joined
May 30, 2005
Messages
12
Age
40
Location
brazil
Occupation
Student
somebody can pass me the letter of music "eyes on me"?please?
 
I never sang my songs
On the stage, on my own
I never said my words
Wishing they would be
heard
I saw you smiling at me
Was it real or just my
fantasy
You'd always be there in
the corner
Of this tiny little bar
My last night here for you
Same old songs, just once more
My last night here with you?
Maybe yes, maybe no
I kind of liked it your way
How you shyly placed your eyes on me
Did you ever know?
That I had mine on you
Darling, so there you are
With that look on your face
As if you're never hurt
As if you're never down
Shall I be the one for you
Who pinches you softly but
sure
If frown is shown then
I will know that you are no
dreamer
So let me come to you
Close as I wanted to be
Close enough for me
To feel your heart beating fast
And stay there as I whisper
How I loved your peaceful eyes on me
Did you ever know
That I had mine on you
Darling, so share with me
Your love if you have enough
Your tears if you're holding back
Or pain if that's what it is
How can I let you know
I'm more than the dress and the voice
Just reach me out then
You will know that you're not dreaming
Darling, so there you are
With that look on your face
As if you're never hurt
As if you're never down
Shall I be the one for you
Who pinches you softly but sure
If frown is shown then
I will know that you are no dreamer
 
I don't like that song very much.......i like 1000 Words better!! :D
 
I love the sogn eyes on me, does anyoen know where i could find a soundtrack to FF8? If so plz let me know! :)
 
xoBabyGurl22ox said:
I love the sogn eyes on me, does anyoen know where i could find a soundtrack to FF8? If so plz let me know! :)


http://www.ffdream.com/?cat=downld&rub=ostff8


Sadly this site is in French (something I can't read =P) but its pretty easy to guess what some stuff means. Just click on the music notes at the end of the track names and select Telecharger when the pop-up comes up.
 
heh i just re beath the game to here it or keep a save up in space lol
 
yes....you can believe me when I say it....

NOTE: I never said that I didn't hear evreyone of the FFs even if I never tried them...
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top