somebody helpe me???

goku

Freelancer
Member
Joined
May 30, 2005
Messages
12
Age
40
Location
brazil
Occupation
Student
Alright. How do I do to obtain the Squall's Card.!! I already did all and don't get anything.please......!!
 
Laguna

Yeah if you go to Laguna and you talk to him adn challenge him he usually uses the squall card and if you manage to beat him then there ya go! :D
 
This may seem spamming but I need help on Quistis' card. I know one of the students in the cafteria has it. When I first challenged him he did use it and beat me... But when I challanged him again he did not use it. I challanged him a lot more other times but nothing. Do you think will he ever use it again? I hope so!
 
If he had it before, he will use it again eventually. Yes, it can be annoying, but just keep playing until he uses it.. and don't lose then! :)
 
um...i think if you go to rinoas dad in deling city, and give him your ifrit card, he will play with it. you can get ifrit back by beating g-gardens headmaster at FH. and for angelo...im not sure. but for rinoas...im pretty sure thats how it goes. (correct me if im wrong :) )
 
^ that is correct about how to get Rinoa's card, and get the Irfit card back, you find the g-gardens headmaster outside the majors house in FH

Angelo you get from watts, think it have to be in disc one though, during the forest of owls event, however i'm not sure if it is only on the first disc, but that's when I got it
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top