Someone insulted the whole FF game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke70

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
9
Hey someone here named yukin insulted the whole FF game I got only one request PLEASE don't donate any gil to him and attack him if you guys have the time it's so frustrating you know it's like my parents just got insulted. I hope you guys are with me and don't listen to his lies I know him a little bit this is what he said "FF is so dumb the characters are stupid, the game stinks, and the creator, I think he is dumb." That's what he said all of his posts about FF are lies and he might try to counter me so don't believe him :mad: :mad: :mad:
 
Eh? Who Insignated a fight and started rumors?
Don't judge people if you don't wanna be judged.
 
Eh as I said don't believe him he is a total liar you can have my word on that and about what he said I was tring to help him through the game but he was all FF sucks MAN I AM SO SICK OF HIM :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
 
Last edited:
See? You can't say anything good, how can people believe you?
You're just saying that i'm a liar, how do I care about that?
 
See? This fight only resulted nothing.
We wasted our time.
OK, I'm sorry for anyhting I've done to you, even it wasn't me,
Peace.
 
Zeke70 said:
Hey someone here named yukin insulted the whole FF game I got only one request PLEASE don't donate any gil to him and attack him if you guys have the time it's so frustrating you know it's like my parents just got insulted. I hope you guys are with me and don't listen to his lies I know him a little bit this is what he said "FF is so dumb the characters are stupid, the game stinks, and the creator, I think he is dumb." That's what he said all of his posts about FF are lies and he might try to counter me so don't believe him :mad: :mad: :mad:

Please don't ask others to gang up on and attack another member. It goes against the flameing/insults rule ;).

Everyone has the right to their own opinions. If you don't agree with those opinions you are welcome to debate them without insulting or attacking the writer.

This thread is closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top