Sortive, if they are users here that contribute to this site alot by posting, I don't really mind, but if its just something they make money on if you click on the link or something then I don't like that at all!!
Sigs are fine, just don't go over board. I have no prob with putting a link to your site in your sig, I just don't want to see a massive " COME TO MY SITE" type of thing!
Also, if you have a link to a porn site or to a site where it makes you money when someone visits it, I will not allow that!
Advertising porn sites would be very stupid, any person with common sense would know that you don't do that AT ALL, least of all a public forum, you don't go off shouting at your local Starbucks or w/e got to www.insertsitenamehere.domain!!
And btw, Zerlina, whats ur site? I wanna check it out More artsy pics I hope ^^
The only place people are allowed to advertise their own site on this forum is a link in their sigs. We aren't here to provide other sites/forums with members .