sometime cloud said to tifa him love her?

I think Cloud and Tifa would be perfert together then again I may wrong.
 
Tifa and cloud would be perfect together. Its obvious that tifa has feelings for cloud. But Cloud is so quiet and uptight, you never really know whats going on in his head. And according to one of the directors of AC, the plot was based around Cloud and tifa "Being Together".
 
in FF7AC you can definatly tell that Cloud has strong feelings for Tifa after she fights the guy with the punchy thing
 
What do you think about the part when marlene asks cloud if he loves aeris, and she says immediatily she won't tell anything to Tifa?
 
I also believe Tifa and Cloud get together, even though I think Cloud/Aeris would make a better couple. Really, its pretty obvious. (Disc 2 scene, close friendship, etc.) Even more so with the Novellas and Advent Children. (Which, as it seemed to me, they were together.)

Still, it really is up to interpretation to the individual player.
 
Actually I think Cloud "does" like Tifa back. And there is evidence of this in the game. When Cloud and Tifa fall into the Lifestream together, Tifa asks Cloud why he joined SOLDIER in the first place. He says he wanted to join to try and impress Tifa, he wanted Tifa to notice him. Second of all why would he call Tifa to the well at night and bother telling her that he was going away to join SOLDIER, he wanted to tell her because he had a crush on her.

And there is so much evidence that Tifa likes Cloud, from her talking to the dog in Mideel, to when she they're on the Gondola during their date. There's too many to post.
 
Last edited:
ShadowHeart said:
Heh, I don't mind romantic "twaddles", if they are done well. I don't mind the one in FFVIII as I don't think it's that bad, and the one in FFX is just beautiful in my opinion (I'm thinking about the water scene, and it adds a lot of emotions to the ending as well). And I have to disagree with you on RPGs being about running around killing things - I think RPGs are about the story, how the characters interact, develop and about exploring an entire world. Monsters/fights in general are a natural part of this, and bosses usually come with the story. If you only wanted to kill things, then you may as well go play an action game or something like Diablo which has a little bit of story but in the end is mostly about killing monsters and equipping your characters :)

Anyway.. well, I think Tifa was simply too shy to let Cloud how she felt. In the Gold Saucer right before going to the Temple of the Ancients, you go on a date with either one of the girls or Barret, as you know. And if you get Tifa as your date, at the end of the date sequence she seems to be trying to tell Cloud something but she doesn't dare to. This _could_ be about Cloud and his memories not being right, but I've always thought about it as that she's trying to tell him how she feels, probably because of that one scene at the Temple of the Ancients (I saw that scene before Tifa's date sequence.. got Aeris as the date on the first few times through). And at that scene at the end of the 2nd disc, she just wants to have that moment with him but she doesn't dare to tell him how she feels.

Yeah, I think she's just too shy. But then again, I think it's good in a way that it is doesn't go any further than that (than just hints of her feelings), because there are so many ways they could have screwed that one up.

OMG Shadowheart!!! I never saw this post before but you are like.... awesome! I agree w/you 100%

*gives thumbs-up*


Yes, it's open for interpretation....which is (yet another) reason this game is so great. St00pid love triangles! *throwsafit* Why can't Tifa/Cloud get up the nerve to just grab the other and start makin out??!?!!? 8D

Oh! and I loved Avathar's comment about Vincent and Yuffie! Q_Q
 
Last edited:
In the book that you get with the game, you read Tifa's character and wen it says the stuff about her, it says that she has feelings for cloud, but wuld never admit it. throughout the game it has been hinted that tifa has something for cloud, but she never actually said it because she was afraid to. also, aeris had a big thing for cloud, which i gather everyone thats played has noticed, an dcloud just tagged along, but grew to like it. you also get the feeling that cloud had feelings for aeris when he sets her in the water outside of the forbidden city near the ned of the 1st disk. so there are things that sugest that there was a love triangle going on, which is also stated in the book under the aeris' character.
 
I think Cloud should just stop being a pimp and love one girl instead of all of them that he runs into lol.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top