Song you can sing perfect

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
What songs can you sing perfect?

Haha, for me these songs.

M.C The Max - You are full of tears :p
M.C The Max - Goodbye for now
M.C The Max - In my memory
SS501 - Unlock(Well, almost perfect)
DBSK - Hug
DBSK - My little princess
DBSK - The way u are
Shinhwa - Brand New
Shinhwa - Wedding
Lee Jung - Again
Baby Vox - Naodiki(Hey I think that is how you spel it...i'm used to the korean font version of that song)
Jewery - Be my love
Click-B- Cowboy
Take - Baby Baby
MC Mong - 180 degrees
MC Mong - Because I'm man
MC Mong - Invincible
NRG - Hit Song
Lee Jung - Look at Me
Lexy - Girls
Lexy - Let Me Dance
1tym - Hott Hott(Haha I got to call Kachiri tonite amd sing that to her. She hates that song ;rof)
Some Taebin song...I forgot the name
Lee Soo Young - Goodbye
Lee Soo Young - Grace
Lee Hyori - Hey Girl
Lee Hyori - Dark Angel
Eve - Agape
Eve - One
Eve - Ghost School
Eve - Don't say goodbye
JTL - Without your love
JTL - One night lover

Lot more songs I can sing perfect, just can't think of them right now.

Post your list, you guys! :D
 
...
well....i don't like singing in front of people..but when they hear they say its pretty good...
but i can sing anything, if i try hard enough.
its not just about keeping up with the song and getting the tune right,though.
you have to be able to hit all the right notes as well.
:p
 
I may sing it in a different style but i can pull off most of the songs on Ashes of the wake by Lamb of God
 
i can sing anything as long as it doesn't have really "low"
notes ^_^;
im teaching myself "Going Under"
be Evanescence, buy Amy threw a mixture of "highs and lows"
in the song--so it'll take a while before i can sing it just right.
 
Im still trying to perfect my growling side so i dont tire out my voice to fast.
A dying god comming into human flesh by Celtic frost i do pretty well.
 
Any song we have to do for choir at school...
Linkin Park
No More Sorrow
Bleed it Out
Valentine's Day
What I've Done

Evanescence (lol)
Tourniquet
Call Me When You're Sober
Imaginary
Bring Me To Life
Going Under

Gackt
Lust for Blood
Doomsday

Lots more I can't think of
 
I can sing almost anything. I am appalled that anyone would think otherwise. XDDD Just kidding--I think I can sing well, but I don't let other people hear me at all. But if I was brave enough I would. I'm just too shy. XP

So yeah, I can sing pretty much anything. X3
 
I can't imagine Fawkes singing a Gackt song. XDD

Anything by Disturbed or Theory Of A Deadman.

Though I can't do the hard rock yell, so I try my best. x_X
 
Doctor Faust said:
I can sing almost anything. I am appalled that anyone would think otherwise. XDDD Just kidding--I think I can sing well, but I don't let other people hear me at all. But if I was brave enough I would. I'm just too shy. XP

So yeah, I can sing pretty much anything. X3
exactly ^_^;

*hi 5's Faust*

XD
 
When you say singing a song perfect do you guys mean knowing all the words for the song and singing it with the right notes.

I know the words to some of no doubts songs but can sing em to save my life.
 
dappa said:
When you say singing a song perfect do you guys mean knowing all the words for the song and singing it with the right notes.

I know the words to some of no doubts songs but can sing em to save my life.
i asked the same thing 0_o
no relpy.
o_o
 
Hydra said:
I can't imagine Fawkes singing a Gackt song. XDD

Anything by Disturbed or Theory Of A Deadman.

Though I can't do the hard rock yell, so I try my best. x_X

...I can only imagine what Hydra sounds like trying a hard rock yell... :rolleyes:

Hmmm...

Mix of smexiness, Southern drawl, and sw33t l33t voice. = 3
 
the only song i can sing perfect is:
Blink182-Small things
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top