Songa that make/made you cry.

Doctor

Paladin
Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2006
Messages
1,172
Age
35
Location
Hulle Granz Cathedral
Occupation
Eh.
RPG Name
Doctor
Songs that make/made you cry.

(I hope this is in the right section...I thought it was @_@ )

Well...what is a song that has touched you in some way, so much that it even made you shed tears?

For me...Frederick Chopin's Funeral March. Yes, it's a classical song, but songs like that always make me cry...

(Sorry if this was done before)
 
Last edited:
Nobuo Uematsu:
Final Fantasy
Celes
Aerith's Theme
Toki no Horousha -(with Risa Ohki)

Blink-182:
Lost Without You

Dealema:
Fado Vadio ("Vagrant Fate")

RG:
Não Sei (I don't know)

Pachelbel:
Canon in D

I don't cry, but they touch me deep down inside. They make me remember old times...
 
M.C The Max - You are full of tears.
 
I didn't cry but it touched me.

Sanctuary-Utada Hikaru (from Kingdom Hearts 2)
 
The latest would be Fatal Fight by Yuki Kajuira. I cried because of the sheer awesomeness of it. That, and it's a deep beat song.
 
Last Sunrise by Aiden
 
Vermilion part 2, Slipknot
 
Avathar said:
Howard Shore - Evenstar ;_; aka, Arwen's dream about Aragorn's death.
It never made me cry but it has depressed me once or twice but its so beautiful you have to listen to it.
 
All the songs that make me remember the month I spent in Norwich (England) in 2003... (Dido - Take my hand, Metallica - Nothing else matters...) These songs 'touch' me... and the one that made me almost cry... Angels - Robbie Williams.
This song was played in the Farewell Disco two days before our departure...it was Tuesday... I heard it again the following Sunday... I was in the beach... looking at the sea... and then in the radio... Angel, by Robbie Williams. Then, many memories came to my mind, as well as the moment in which this song was being played... I was cuddling a friend of mine (we're supposed to be dancing, but all we did was cuddle XD ) and then you realize that after that month, you'll barely see her again, and most of the other people either....

DANG! XD
 
Luis said:
All the songs that make me remember the month I spent in Norwich (England) in 2003... (Dido - Take my hand, Metallica - Nothing else matters...) These songs 'touch' me... and the one that made me almost cry... Angels - Robbie Williams.
This song was played in the Farewell Disco two days before our departure...it was Tuesday... I heard it again the following Sunday... I was in the beach... looking at the sea... and then in the radio... Angel, by Robbie Williams. Then, many memories came to my mind, as well as the moment in which this song was being played... I was cuddling a friend of mine (we're supposed to be dancing, but all we did was cuddle XD ) and then you realize that after that month, you'll barely see her again, and most of the other people either....

DANG! XD
Dang! o_O

I'm still here cuddle buddeh. XD!

I felt a tear come on while listening to Angel too. O_o
 
LOL!!!
U r teh man!! XD I wonder why I didn't go to North Carolina instead of the wet funny country :S... (Germany, for those who didn't know XD ). I'd have known you two years ago! XD

Yeah, well... at least I can say that was the best month ever... I met great people, and I've got great memories too...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top