Sorry for the downtime...

Throw what? :p

I couldn't access the forum since Friday until yesterday (yesterday I could), but I can now, so meh. :p

And I live in Portugal, if the explanation is the one Hydra gave yesterday.
 
Last edited:
It's ok, what matter is everything is back to normal now.
 
Yeah I was trying to get on and it was like "NOOO You can't go here!" and I was about to cry ;-o-;
 
Well, this was a hicup in my update plans. I had time this weekend but with the site being down, I didn't have access to anything :(

My host moved servers and I didn't know about it till friday, when the site went down. T took them sometime to move everything over to thier new server and they were finished sometim Sunday.
 
Wow, that sure sucks. o.o;

So we're going to have to hold off on the updating until a bit later?
 
cant wait for the update

As for me I've had my own downtime for a week and a half due to my internet having a faulty router.

I only got back on the internet yesterday and didn't have a clue this site went down.
 
Yes, yes i did go through withdrawals :) but im ok now thanks for being so dedicated to the site Shaggy :)
 
Nice to have you back. As I go through the post it seems like there has been a lot downtime from a few people huh?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top