Sorry guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydra

3, 2, 1, Let's Jam
Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
8,560
Location
Maryland
Website
gamefaqs.com
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
HeavensCloudX
The update isn't coming yet. Keyword being YET. <3

But Shaggy has had something bad happen, and I'm going to respect his privacy and not tell what happened. (But should he give me permission, or post in here telling why, then it's all good.)

The update isn't coming this week, and MAYBE not on the weekend. But after that, it's set, most likely. I'm sorry we've had to wait so long for it. XD

By the way, if you think he's slacking off, he's not. He's got the skin ready for the new update and everything. This is just a road block, that's all. ^^;

Again, sorry for the inconvenience. The update is coming very soon, for sure this time. Just not at the moment.
 
Last edited:
Thats fine whatever is wrong I hope its ok soon.
 
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.
you guys are SO lucky i don't have super special powers like Jiggly Puff.
i would sing, and and put you to sleep.
The i would write funny faces on you, and then, i would pimp slap you.
XD
 
Kat said:
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.
you guys are SO lucky i don't have super special powers like Jiggly Puff.
i would sing, and and put you to sleep.
The i would write funny faces on you, and then, i would pimp slap you.
XD
Us higher powers would just use Slepcureberry and use a fighting type on you.

/Nerd moment.

But seriously, we didn't mean for this to happen, and it was very unfortunate that it happened. You've been waiting for months, can't you wait another week? x3
 
Just to be up-to-date, why is everyone waiting so much on this forum update? What's wrong with it now? (Besides bots)
 
Because it was promised a few months ago, and it hasn't gotten here yet.
 
don't bug dude,it's going to be a week or two? big deal, atlest we GET it


not like this will make any one leave
 
Mm...I haven't really been "anticipating" the update, exactly, so it's okay. We understand, no big deal..

I'm sorry about whatever happened to Shaggy..but whatever it is, just...hang in there. ><
 
Yea, I am so sorry everyone. I had to put my dog to sleep last weekend. It was the hardest thing I had to do and was not interested in doing anything for awhile. Once again, I am sorry for the delay on the update/skin change but it will go up. BTW, the skin is done. Just waiting on me to update the forum.
 
Im sorry for your loss, and thank you for getting everything done :) *hugsshaggy*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top